Thank you for contacting South Creek Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., a representative will contact you shortly.
StreamLine Standing Seam is the only metal roofing panel with a patented no-siphon dry lock seam, with a unique reversing feature to allow installation of panels from both directions starting at any location.
The panel is designed with softer, less industrial lines to provide a more architecturally pleasing appearance.
Features & Benefits
- 26 Tru-Gauge
- Factory-notched panels available
- Vertical interlocking application: allowsinstallation from both directions starting atany location
- Patented no-siphon lock seam
- 1vertical rib
- Concealed fasteners: fasteners cannot leak
- Pre-slotted fastener flange: allowsexpansion/contraction of panel
- UL580 Class 90 wind uplift
- UL Class A fire rated
- 3:12 minimum pitch recommended: for lowerpitches please inquire
- Standard panel lengths 2' to 35': for longerpanels, please inquire
- Pan options: Flat pan, Accent ribs, Striations
- 26 gauge ARMOR TECH Painted Steel,.019? Steel (thickness prior to painting)Per ASTM A-792,Grade A, AZ50 Zincalume
- 26 gauge Zincalume Steel,AZ55 Clear Acrylic Coating,Per ASTM A-792
- 14 Standard Colors
- ARMOR TECH Paint System-the ultimate in exterior durabiity
- Cool color pigments are specially designed to reflect infrared light, reducing heat gain todwelling, and conform with ENERGY STAR criteria
- Superior quality, two coat SMP resin system at 1.1 mils
- 40-year residential paint warranty
Standard Cool Armour Tech SMP Colors